Crekav Limited Partnership
Privacy Notice for www.brennanstownroadshd.ie Website
This Privacy Notice is issued by Crekav Limited Partnership of 7th Floor, College House, Townsend Street, Dublin 2 (“Crekav“, “we“, “us“, “our“).
The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. Crekav is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website and our relationship with you. This personal data may include:
- your name, title and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- marital status, age/date of birth, gender, username or similar identifier;
- your username and password, purchases, orders or requests made by you, your profession, age, gender, interests (e.g. in a particular development or area), preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- financial data including bank account, payment card details, information contained within bank statements and bills and other information provided for anti-money laundering checks;
- details about payments to and from you and other details of properties, goods or services you have purchased or rented from us;
- information about how you use our websites, clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), lengths of visit to certain pages, page interaction information and methods to browse away from our websites;
- internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, location data, device cookie and identification, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other identifying information required for your device to communicate with our websites;
- information regarding your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences; and
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of this website.
Website Usage Data
We use a monitoring application to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of this website. When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- your IP address;
- information obtained from you directly. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- buy, sell, rent, let, lease, licence or reserve a property;
- arrange a viewing for a property or showroom;
- request information about our properties, or related goods and services we may offer;
- create an account on one of our websites where available;
- subscribe to our any services or publications that we offer;
- contact us through social media;
- attend one of our exhibitions, open-days or launches;
- telephone, email or visit us in person;
- request marketing to be sent to you; and
- where you provide feedback.
- from third parties or publicly available sources; and
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- improving and developing this website;
- carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting email@example.com;
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- contacting you where requested;
- to facilitate the reservation, purchase, sale, renting, leasing or licensing of a property or properties;
- to use data analytics to improve our websites, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- to comply with requirements imposed by law or any court order.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are that this is necessary:
- to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you or to perform a contract with you;
- in pursuance of our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights and freedoms; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Recipients of Data
- We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other members of our group or affiliates or subsidiaries or partners within Crekav;
- to third parties, their agents and professional advisors, subject to confidentiality obligations, for the purpose of a due diligence exercise by third parties in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, re-organisation or transfer of our business and to any person proposing to participate in, or promote or underwrite or manage any such arrangement;
- estate agents acting as data processors who provide property marketing services and advice;
- managing agents and other property related businesses acting as data processors;
- to our agents and professional advisors in accordance with our legitimate business requirements;
- utility companies providing services to properties you have purchased or leased; and
- to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
Requirement to Provide Personal Data
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data.
In connection with the above we might transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided for in the European Union. If and to the extent that we do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers. These may include entering into a contract governing the transfer that contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the European Commission or, in respect of transfers to the United States of America, ensuring that the transfer is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. If you would like to receive further details of the measures that we have taken in this regard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller at your request.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.